Keeping Your Smile Safe
Designer Smiles would like to acknowledge our patients during the COVID-19 pandemic, you've continued to be understanding and patient, and we could not be more thankful.
As we continue in-person visits, we ask for your continued understanding. We are working at a limited capacity with both our staff and our schedule. If you don't have an appointment scheduled, please call our office, and we'll secure one for you.
The safety of our patients and team members is of the utmost importance. As our world has changed, so have our procedures and protocols.
There are many new safety protocols we're implementing, but there are a few steps you need to know before coming to our office.
What to Expect
Please read on to learn how the new process for appointments will look like moving forward.
- Step 1: Call our office once you arrive in our parking lot. Please remain in your vehicle, and a friendly team member will come out to the car to take temperatures. The team member will then escort the patient through the front doors of our office.
- Step 2: The team member will take the patient directly to the chair and proceed with a special mouthwash and sanitizer for the hands. Patients will need to brush their teeth before arriving at their appointment as the toothbrushing station is closed.
- Step 3: After the appointment ends, the patient to check out where they will practice social distancing and remain 6 feet back from the desk.
- Step 4: Once the checkout process is complete, the patient may exit the building to their vehicle.
- We will do our best to complete the appointment you're scheduled for; however, please keep in mind that we're following mandated regulations and protocols that may hinder procedure completion.
- Each patient is allowed one parent/guardian to accompany them for the appointment but will not be permitted to wait in the reception area. They must stay with the patient and sit with them in the clinic. Everyone is required to wear a mask in the building.
- Patients are not permitted to remain in the building once their appointment concludes; therefore, parents/guardians should not leave the patient at our office unattended. Please stay on-site so the patient can safely exit our office.
- While the patient and guardian are in the office, we kindly ask that they practice social distancing and remain 6 feet away from others.
- Please don't hesitate to call our office at 256-588-9753 with any questions or concerns.
- If you are uncomfortable with an in-office appointment, we are continuing to offer virtual appointments for existing patients and new patients.
Again, thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to seeing you soon! Stay safe!